IDR is an independent research organisation specialising in the pay and employment field. Our research covers pay, benefits, reward practice and HR policy. We provide HR professionals with information, data, analysis and tools to help them make intelligent reward decisions.
In 2014 we identified a gap in the market for independent research on pay and reward and IDR is committed to filling that gap. Since then, we have delivered work for a wide range of clients and have a steadily growing subscriber base.
Our offering includes essential benchmarking tools and advice for pay and HR practitioners as follows:
- Pay Climate is an information service providing you with up-to-date analysis of pay awards and other reward measures across the economy. This regular bulletin keeps you and your team at the forefront of pay expertise and trends
- Pay Benchmarker is IDR’s online interactive pay tool provides access to up-to-date, searchable market data on salary levels and pay increases at the touch of a button
- IDR produces a wide range of 'off the shelf' pay and benefits reports, our reports combine the data we collect and our expert analysis and commentary
- We offer bespoke research and consultancy services on all areas of pay and reward, including pay and progression, pay structures, pay benchmarking, job evaluation, executive remuneration, HR policy and practice, and labour cost assessments
- IDR is experienced at benchmarking pay and benefits for a wide range of roles, both generic and specialised, across the private, not-for-profit and public sectors. Our analysis ensures you are paying the amount necessary to recruit, retain and motivate employees
- Our experienced team offers practical skills in analysing and interpreting pay gaps and can help you develop strategies aimed at reducing pay gaps and minimising risks around equal pay and discrimination claims.
18-19 Aviation Way
Leigh on Sea