Togetherall gives employees a confidential and safe way to share feelings, connect with others and understand mental health better. Many people feel uncomfortable opening up or accessing more formal types of support, yet they still want human interaction.
Our global community is available at any time of day, or night, so members can log in instantly and get support as soon as they need it. Togetherall is moderated 24/7 by counsellors and therapists who keep members safe and answer questions. Our members use Togetherall to share thoughts and feelings without fear of judgement or stigma, seek help anonymously and start a journey towards better mental health.
We have members in the UK, USA, Canada and New Zealand who visit our community to share without fear of judgement, seek help anonymously and start a journey towards feeling better.
What we offer:
• Anonymous peer-to-peer community moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals
• Accessible instantly, 24/7, all year round
• Wraparound support for people at all stages of their journey – from speaking for the first time to reflecting on therapy and reinforcing learning.
• Robust, with clinical escalation and safeguarding procedures
• Courses, resources and self-assessments to improve wellbeing and understanding
Who do we work with:
Leading employers use Togetherall to provide their teams with a safe and accessible mental health service as part of their wellbeing toolkit. Some of our clients include:
• British Armed Forces
• Shell Shipping
• Citizens Advice
Contact us to learn more about the Togetherall platform and the range of courses, resources and self-assessment tools that are available via Togetherall’s online community.
36 Whitefriars Street, London, EC4Y 8BQ