COVID-19 Health & Safety
We comply with all UK Government guidance on Covid-19 safety and have introduced a full range of measures to deliver the event safely for all involved.
Entry to ExCeL London venue and Employee Benefits Live
• Entry is strictly through pre-registration. No on-the-day registrations will be accepted, to ensure compliance with Covid-19 health & safety.
• To enter, you’ll be asked to show proof of double vaccination, Covid-19 antibodies or a negative lateral flow test. UK-based visitors can use their NHS Covid Pass and international visitors, the equivalent from their country of origin. This applies to all visitors, event staff, contractors, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
* To see UK Government exemptions visit: www.nhsx.nhs.uk/covid-19-response/using-the-nhs-covid-pass/#exemptions
• Face masks are mandatory for travel on the TFL (Transport For London) network including buses, Underground (tube), Overground, Docklands Light Railway (DLR), trams, Emirates Air Line and Woolwich Ferry. For more information please see: https://tfl.gov.uk/campaign/face-coverings?intcmp=63065
• If you prefer to drive, there are 3,070 parking spaces at ExCeL London, across three car parks. For further info please see: https://www.excel.london/visitor/getting-here/driving-and-parking
• Face masks are not mandatory but we recommend wearing a mask inside the venue.
• Conference speakers will remove masks while on stage but will be more than 2 meters distance from the front row of the audience.
• Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the venue and the event hall.
• We have added extra space between seats in the conference theatres
• We have widened the aisles in event hall and added extra space on the show features.
• Badge scanning enables contactless sharing of details with exhibitors, sponsors and the organiser.
• Additional and frequent cleaning and sanitising regimes are in place throughout the venue and event hall.
Health & Safety Risk Assessments
• All contractors, exhibitors and event suppliers have completed rigorous risk assessments before being permitted to work on the event.